Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feed

I think that Feed was by far my favorite book we read this semester because I feel that I could relate to it more than Culture Jam. Feed and Culture Jam had many similar qualities in that they both made you look at the world in a different. What I mean by that is that the books made you think about what is going on in the world and how what we are doing can affect our future. Culture Jam made you think about what is happening now and Feed made you look at what could happen in the future. The use of technology in Feed was extremely advanced but if you think about it how far away from that are we. They talk about how the "feed's" used to be outside of them and that they used to have to carry them around. Well that's basicly what we do with our computers now and our phones and our ipods. I can honestly see it happening that we will have the computers inside of us one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment